Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 04-07-2021, 05:34 PM
JohnCT's Avatar
JohnCT JohnCT is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benyamin39 View Post
By googling further I found that there is a PARA(bole) setting that may actually help me. I will try it once I will have access back to the OSD which I lost at the moment as I am currently RGB modding the TV.
Most manufacturers used the same basic chassis on a lot of models, but populated the board depending on things like installed CRT or options such as comb filters, stereo, etc. that not every model was shipped with.

It's not unusual for a TV to show an adjustment in the service menu that does exactly nada, as there are no components loaded on the board to effect.

In any case, if the adjustment shows a decimal or binary number, write it down before adjusting it. Avoid things like horiz freq or HV adjustments.

John

Last edited by JohnCT; 04-07-2021 at 08:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:41 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.