Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 09-19-2021, 05:46 PM
vortalexfan vortalexfan is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Northern Indiana
Posts: 1,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIPS View Post
I remember these. They were basically an STR-DE315 component receiver with one of Sony's premium VCR's merged together to save space. Good idea but if one half died it took the other half with it.
OK, so a question about this, I'm not sure if I was operating this thing correctly or not, but I was trying to use the AM/FM Tuner portion of this unit to test some Acoustic Research AR-4x speakers that I was electrically restoring, and I couldn't get it to switch out of VCR Mode and into radio mode.

like I said I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if maybe the receiver part is dead, but if the receiver part is dead, then how is it that the VCR part still works? Because if what you said is true then the whole unit should be dead if the receiver is dead.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.