Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 02-23-2022, 01:19 PM
vortalexfan vortalexfan is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Northern Indiana
Posts: 1,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by probnot View Post
Hmm that sounds shorted. On the diode setting, the two ~(AC) pins should measure open (both directions).

For the DC side (+ and -) you should see close to 1.0v but only in one direction.
That's what I thought. There's a number on the bridge rectifier, I think I might have something in my parts stash that might work, (I had found a couple of baskets at the local SA a couple of years ago that were full of NOS TV and VCR parts like IC chips, capacitors, resistors, diodes, fuses, rectifiers, rectifier bridges etc. that came from a local appliance store that went out of business.)
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.