Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #35  
Old 09-11-2022, 09:49 PM
pac.attack76's Avatar
pac.attack76 pac.attack76 is offline
Stuck in the past
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tube TV View Post
Wow 1500 tapes. You've got me beat by close to 1000 tapes. Good to see someone else still wanting to make video on VHS.
Well, it's probably 9 years of collecting but sometimes I'll bring home 15-25 tapes in one run but I hit a great lot when I went to a thrift store and scored around 120 horror tapes. I'll always use tape. I have blu-ray and DVD but tape is my hobby.
__________________
Genesis does what Nintendon't
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:56 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.