Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 10-22-2022, 10:42 PM
Ricktptman Ricktptman is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: SE United States
Posts: 11
Thanks for your reply. I work on solid state gear all the time. But not these things that are 90% meant to not be worked on (nor were built by) human hands. I might be able to get by with replacing the entire PS board, but I don't want to throw good money after, well...good money.

Thanks again for the advice!
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.