Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Transistor Portable Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 11-19-2022, 01:55 PM
Bone Yard's Avatar
Bone Yard Bone Yard is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: The State Of Hockey
Posts: 20
The little guys deserve love and affection, some of them are amazing tiny units that are still working today. With dead units I could see stuffing a Rasberry Pi in one like this guy did.
https://www.hackster.io/news/crt-bad...n-2e2409eb35ad

Or just having a cool display at your home or office using a Blonder Tongue.
https://stereo2go.com/forums/threads...he-radio.3389/

I'm a gadget guy so I love having a wall of cool portable TV's, I don't have room for larger ones. I'd highly recommend a box of Eneloop Batteries if you start collecting these.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:59 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.