Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 02-11-2026, 04:46 PM
vol.2's Avatar
vol.2 vol.2 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 423
Can't solve your issue exactly, but I can tell you what I would try in terms of troubleshooting. And obviously, you are responsible for your own safety when working around potentially lethal voltages, I make no guarantees for you. I will say though, don't work on a powered device without an isolation transformer.

Did you check the CRT tube for shorts?

You have the schematic with voltages. Did you verify that all of the voltages are correct under test conditions? (probably with rainbow pattern)

How is B+?

Did you check the main voltage rails for shorts?
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.