Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 06-03-2005, 05:14 PM
polaraman's Avatar
polaraman polaraman is offline
<--1956 300B
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Cayce , South Carolina
Posts: 1,063
Just say No!

Well my just say NO pledge lasted all about 5 days. I went to the Salvation Army and came home with this Zenith combo. It is chassis 16L24. I believe it is from 1963 or 64. If it were not for it being real clean I would have passed. I plugged it in and it worked for about 30 seconds. The circuit breaker blew in the back. I guess it would not be a hobby if it worked. Did I get a good buy for my $21.40?


polaraman
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.