Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 07-13-2005, 03:40 PM
John Folsom's Avatar
John Folsom John Folsom is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Melbourne Florida
Posts: 932
I recently had a 15" color set shipped from New Hampshire to Florida for $350, residence to residence. They pick it up and put it on a pallet. So I expect you could ship this CT100 for much less than the sellers estimate. The agent I used is Florida Moving Systems, http://www.flmove.com/ (321) 259 4330 , ask for Mike Stadt, and he can give quote you a price. They can set up a move for any from/to destination in teh USA. And tell Mike I said "hi".

Good luck, hope one of you Audiokarmites gets the set. Everyone should have a CT100!
__________________
John Folsom
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:22 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.