Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Antique Radio

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 09-06-2005, 04:38 PM
James Carroll
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Info Needed - Regency TM-H2 Monitor

I have a Regency Monitor Radio (cir. 1973) Model TM-H2. This monitor takes the solder in crystals rather than the newer style plug in crystals. I would like to locate a source or manufacture to supply the following frequencies: 155.505, 159.225 & 151.430. I'm not sure of the I.F. for this model. The newer monitors with plug-in crystals use 10.7 ( HIGH BAND = LISTENING FREQUENCY - RADIO I.F. (10.7) Then Divide by 3. Can anyone tell me the correct I.F for this model and a source or manufacture of solder in crystals? thanks. ([email protected]

Jim
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.