Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 02-14-2006, 12:51 AM
kx250rider's Avatar
kx250rider kx250rider is offline
REAL TVs have TUBES!
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles & Dallas
Posts: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Folsom
Charles,

While I love my DuMont RA119B1, I have to admit the RA119A is much more interesting from a technical point of view. Sounds like the one your worked on for Dr. Dan was the same set I have. Hmmm Dr. Dan.... Is that the mysterious Iacobi? Would love to see his collection!
YES! PM or eMail me and I will see if I can put something together... You and I have dealt many times on eBay (my eBay name kx250rider).

Charles
[email protected]
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.