Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 08-13-2006, 04:52 PM
jstout66 jstout66 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Ne
Posts: 1,484
well.... here is the reply I got. " hey, thanks for writing me. I'm selling it for a client, I was under the impression it was a color. My mistake. She does have a 1960's color console that will be going up soon, too. I just put the listing live in my eBay store with a complete pie in the sky buy it now price just so the owner could see how the auction looked live on eBay. Have a good weekend, Don" I think he ended the auction. Still doesn't explain the too high buy it now price tho.....
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.