Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 10-28-2006, 05:31 PM
bgoodoldboy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thanks, I thought it might be RCA but the tag says Lafayette. I have not done any restoration on any electronics so it may be over my head. I just like how these old radios and tv's look! I know it was plugged in b4 i got it, the guy had it plugged in at the tv recycling day in my town. It didnt have a picture but it was picking up FM radio somehow. Like I said i dont know how they work but i thought it was odd. Maybe you can tell me why? So it was a nice score for free?
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:39 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.