Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 11-06-2003, 10:07 PM
bgadow's Avatar
bgadow bgadow is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Federalsburg, MD
Posts: 5,865
RCA Mark Series

I have a cardboard stand-up featuring Donald Duck with Huey, Dewie and Louie, advertising the New Vista Mark 10 Color Television. I've had this for years and often wondered which chassis was the Mark 10? I have seen, I think it was, a Mark 8 in an old Life magazine, but I couldn't even tell you which model it was. (I also have an early RCA Mark Series 8 track player, for what its worth!)
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:37 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.