Time to get this site upgraded, so we are passing the hat around. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
We appreciate your help
in keeping this site going.
Well I got to playing around with the color settings and got the color back. I will not run the TV until I get it looked at. It still has a loud buzzing sound in the speaker. It is not deafening but more anoyingthan anything. I also noticed the power cord gets really, really HOT. Plus there are some green lines in the picture. All in all not bad for a 40+ year old tv. So until I get it looked over here are a few more pictures of the set working. Also thanks all of you for the info and input. Carmine looks like you a Great set too! At least you did not have to go to far to get it.