Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-05-2007, 03:54 PM
oldtvman's Avatar
oldtvman oldtvman is offline
Larry Melton (oldtvman)
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Mishawaka, Indiana
Posts: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAkid View Post
From what I can see of the chassis, it sure looks a lot like a CTC-16 clone.

Oh I wish that thing was closer to me. I would be all over that set.
I might have to drive down and pick this one up I live in the South Bend, In area. I already have one just like it in a different cabinet style (currently torn down on the bench)
__________________
[IMG]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-06-2007, 11:05 AM
kx250rider's Avatar
kx250rider kx250rider is offline
REAL TVs have TUBES!
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles & Dallas
Posts: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtvman View Post
I might have to drive down and pick this one up I live in the South Bend, In area. I already have one just like it in a different cabinet style (currently torn down on the bench)
Go for it! We're in Big Spring, TX this morning, just drove from Los Angeles on our way to Dallas to pick up an old Federal model 5 air raid siren that weighs 440 lbs...

You won't find another roundie Curtis Mathes any time soon. Somebody needs to save that one!

Charles
__________________
Collecting & restoring TVs in Los Angeles since age 10
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:12 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.