Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-08-2007, 11:51 PM
kx250rider's Avatar
kx250rider kx250rider is offline
REAL TVs have TUBES!
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles & Dallas
Posts: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisW6ATV View Post

Funny-it says the power cord is missing but isn't that it visible in the picture?
Notice that the back photo is not the same item as the TV photo! It's the back of a Sears stereo. I noticed that the back shot shows one large liftlid in the middle, and the cabinet is in a different room. So no photo of the back of the set, and I have the feeling that there is a tube cap on the actual TV. But meantime, No answer... We're leaving Tuesday at lunch, so I'll try one more time. Otherwise, I'll assume it's gone. The ad dates from last week, which I didn't notice at first.

Charles
__________________
Collecting & restoring TVs in Los Angeles since age 10
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.