Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 10-17-2007, 04:33 PM
cheon57
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
OK, I will admit I like shopping at CostCo but not for electronics. OH wait, I don't do Best Buy either and I am ashamed to say I helped build 5 or 6 of them here in the Valley. After the 3rd round of the same stupid mistakes on the blueprints, their level of stupidity in this area became kind of mind-numbing. It wasn't rocket -science. All the stores were almost identical and you would have thought that they would get the prints revised after being shown the same money-wasting, time-consuming errors again and again.
Hehe, I don't shop at Wal-Mart either. Sam is pumping far too much into the Chinese economy.
OK, I feel better now.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.