![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
At least there will be converters to allow analog sets to soldier on.
Also, those older sets with adjustable tuners might pick up some interesting things once the frequency range is taken over by other forms of communication. I think they should keep a few VHF analog stations on the air for emergency broadcast purposes. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have a feeling pirate television stations will start popping up everywhere. Of course, the FCC will have to hunt them down to keep all the people they sold the bandwidth to happy (I mean you AT&T.)
__________________
This device isn't a spaceship, it's a time machine. It goes backwards, and forwards... it takes us to a place where we ache to go again. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|