Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 10-21-2007, 08:36 PM
Bill R Bill R is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Jackson, TN
Posts: 893
In our store it is the 46 inch Polaroid on the top shelf right next to the 50 inch Sanyo plasma set. Ours has a good clear picture. There may be a problem with the distro amps, or the sat feed. I keep thretning to come in with my own signal generator and set all of them up properly, but I already give away to much information that I would normally get paid for. You would think they would at least offer me a little more money because I do know more about electronics than anyone in the district, but no. Oh well it keeps me out of the house and out of trouble.

Bill R
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.