Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-01-2008, 10:46 AM
RetroHacker RetroHacker is offline
Electronics Accumulator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Niskayuna, NY
Posts: 464
The problem I see though is this: There aren't any converters. Or at least not yet. I've never seen one, although I've only looked at a couple of stores. Add to that the fact that these coupons expire 90 days after they're issued... I'm going to wait until these converters exist.

Anyone know of a source?

-Ian
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-01-2008, 11:19 AM
Pete Deksnis's Avatar
Pete Deksnis Pete Deksnis is offline
15GP22 demo @ ETF 2007
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Big Rapids, MI
Posts: 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroHacker View Post
...these coupons expire 90 days after they're issued... .
Ian
The 90 days doesn't begin until the converters become available in two months from now.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-01-2008, 11:27 AM
RetroHacker RetroHacker is offline
Electronics Accumulator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Niskayuna, NY
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Deksnis
The 90 days doesn't begin until the converters become available in two months from now.
Ah, OK - that's good. I didn't see that part. I just read that they expired, and thought it silly that the converters don't seem to be available yet.

-Ian
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.