![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Funny you should mention this here. A home in my neighborhood sat empty for about 3 months. When the new owners started getting it ready to rent, which is another problem to me entirely, they found that all the water lines were gone, along with all of the wiring that ran through the basement. The furnace was stripped, also. I am amazed at how brazen people are getting. What ever happened to leaving things alone that dont belong to you? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
We have a 1940s oil burner with steam boiler which is on its way out. I'll make sure I'M the one who profits instead of some scrap guy 'getting rid of it for us'
And maybe I;ll start pulling yokes from junked sets.... But I doubt I'll get that desperate for paper. People are nuts, stealing propane lines??!! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
pictures
__________________
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I usually cut the cords and put it inside the cabinet when i trash stuff to avoid the cord getting in the way when carrying the appliance. The stuff i trash is usually unrepairable or only usable as spare parts, so i guess it doesn´t really matter.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
|
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|