Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-01-2008, 11:38 PM
Adam's Avatar
Adam Adam is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 2,383
bad horizontal linearity?

The picture is "pushed together" horizontally on the left side of the screen. Actually, this set has always had this problem, but when I was working on it last, I was so happy to get it working as good as I did that I decided to watch it the way it was for a while, but now I'm getting back to it. I want to have this set working 100% before I start in on my ctc-10 (I've decided to put that RCA 6T65 that I was working on last to the side for a while, and get my 2 color sets working first). Also notice how the vertical lines are bent towards the top of the screen, I'm not sure if that's related to the horiz lin. problem or not, adjusting the fine tuning straightens the the vertical lines, but that is the best it will do. Any thoughts on where I should start looking for the source of the problems?

Last edited by Adam; 09-13-2009 at 10:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.