![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Frys just shipped my replacement CM7000 and at their expense. Due here in Asbury Park on Monday the nineteenth. Pete |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's okay...
A replacement CM7000 from Frys arrived on time yesterday, got set up today, and works great. It has a double zoom selection, which makes the diminutive image on a 15GP22 screen easier to see.
This you will recall is one of the few with an S-video output as well as RF and composite. There is no apparent difference in performance of watchable signals between the Magnavox and this unit. Sometimes a weak signal will pixelize with the Magnavox, but show 'no signal' on the Channel Master; but you can't watch either so it doesn't matter. Pete |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
SolidSignal.com got some in stock last week. Then they went about fulfilling my order, only to report that my coupons are no good. ![]() Most of the regulars here know I've been wanting to put together 7 DTV converters into a whole-house VHF rebroadcaster on channels 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, and 13. I have been buying various DTV converters at retail and evaluating and reviewing them here. Figures, the last two I need I try mail-order and try using coupons. I've been 30 days trying to get satisfaction on them. Looks like not. Today I gave up and cancelled the CM7000 order entirely. If SolidSignal will cooperate, I should receive a Winegard RC-DT09 from them, by pooling the cash portion of both converters into one and ignoring the coupons altogether. Unless they can't do that without breaking some kind of red tape. I know we're not supposed to talk politics here, but why is the government so incompetent at everything??? Sending me coupons that don't work? How challenging is that to get right, really? Oh, well. Live and learn.
__________________
Do not attempt to adjust your set. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|