![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I finally redeemed my coupon today, the last day it was good.
I went to Best Buy and bought an Insignia box, that was the only one they had, I see that since it was built in Jan 2008 it'll have an audio glitch, just wonderful. What irritates me about the whole thing is it still cost me $25 over and above what the coupon was worth, hell I bought an actual HD tuner with a remote and 10X the features for that much at the GW! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't know if it would be helpful in this case, but I found this website interesting.
http://www.antennaweb.org/aw/welcome.aspx It can generate a map showing the location of TV transmitters within a radius of your home. If I can ever solve the mystery of reconnecting all the room jacks to the abandoned attic antenna in this place, it will be interesting to compare the map to the list of stations actually received. Phil Nelson Phil's Old Radios http://antiqueradio.org/index.html |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|