Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-25-2008, 11:11 PM
newhallone newhallone is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 524
I sent the station a reception report. Hopefully they reply back. I did some looking to see if perhaps there was a translator nearby. But there is not. The local PBS station for me is supposed to be 13 out of Marquette AKA digital 33. I did not receive that but the digital channel 17 aka 27 from across the lake. I bought a Digistream for my house today but only received the one local digital channel. Once I get a tower up with a good antenna it will be fun to see what I can get.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.