Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-01-2008, 02:01 AM
dtuomi's Avatar
dtuomi dtuomi is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Posts: 231
If I remember, I think he did contact Mr. Pharis at one point. I also had recommended a place, and unfortunately the TK41 which I had met and known had flown the coop. I have to say, they are insanely large cameras though.

Good luck finding one Mr. Burke.

David
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-01-2008, 07:02 AM
Telecolor 3007's Avatar
Telecolor 3007 Telecolor 3007 is offline
I love old stuff
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Posts: 2,123
Sheesh, I want an all tube color television camera too! (even if is not an "R.C.A." TK40 or 41)... this when I will have enough money.
__________________
OLD, but ORIGINAL, not Made in CHINA.
Sailor Moon
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-02-2008, 07:14 PM
julianburke julianburke is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtuomi View Post
If I remember, I think he did contact Mr. Pharis at one point. I also had recommended a place, and unfortunately the TK41 which I had met and known had flown the coop. I have to say, they are insanely large cameras though.

Good luck finding one Mr. Burke.

David
Thanks David! Julian
__________________
julian
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.