Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-24-2008, 07:33 PM
240sx4u's Avatar
240sx4u 240sx4u is offline
Dynaco convert
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 46
I can! LOL

Thats right near my dads house.
__________________
All my gear won't fit in a 275 character sig.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-24-2008, 07:45 PM
JB5pro JB5pro is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 616
That's a nice looking set. I have never watched a Halolight but I would like to. I bet it's a neat effect at night.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-24-2008, 08:20 PM
Carmine's Avatar
Carmine Carmine is offline
...enjoys spaghetti.
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Detroit area
Posts: 1,612
The two that I own work only marginally (never recapped) so I've never really "watched" them...
__________________
From Captain Video, 1/4/2007
"It seems that Italian people are very prone to preserve antique stuff."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.