![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
With the cabinet repaired and refinished that set ought to look pretty cool!
I have never seen that cabinet style before. Good find as well as the Zenith! I am one of the lucky ones as far as my wife goes, She thinks my hobby is cool and even helps me when I have needed to go on trips to pick up sets. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Check this out, not exactly the same I think, but really close.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...127030231&rd=1 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
SSHHHHHH! I am looking at that one!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
With the GF gone, now you'll have more money to spend on TV's
__________________
Charlie Trahan He who dies with the most toys still dies. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|