Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-09-2008, 09:04 PM
Eric H's Avatar
Eric H Eric H is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: So. Calif
Posts: 11,565
They want $100 for it, a fair price I think if it's a nice as it looks. It's in Tustin.

I asked if it had the back and it does, unfortunately I still have no place to put it and with Christmas coming up I have no money to buy it either.

Last edited by Eric H; 11-09-2008 at 09:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-09-2008, 09:45 PM
John Marinello's Avatar
John Marinello John Marinello is offline
<-- "Byron"
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Lake Murray, SC
Posts: 1,125
Eric... Eric... Save me... Save me...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.