![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
A quick look at the chassis would answer that, since the 630 was physically unique. Apparently they mounted the chassis vertical, if that is a 630.
__________________
Bryan |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Charles
__________________
Collecting & restoring TVs in Los Angeles since age 10 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks like the "experts" have come through once again.
I saw a photo of the chassis of this "Kent Custom Craft" set and it sure does look like a 630. And looking at the controls on the front of the set they're all in just the right position for a 630 chassis. I guess that clears up this mystery. I'd guess that these "re-cabinet" type sets have little value. Probably even less than their name brand counterparts. Thanks for the information..... Bob. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|