Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-23-2002, 06:55 AM
jshorva65's Avatar
jshorva65 jshorva65 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Ohio
Posts: 358
First, I think the nature of the thread itself leads to some off-topic chatter, and maybe the thead should be part of the section of AK that's specifically intended for off-topic posts. Perhaps the thread should be kept in vintage tv but subtitled as borderline off-topic.

Returning to the topic at hand, I've been working on solutions to some engineering questions related to vintage electronics that don't necessarily require several hours of uninterrupted bench time. Ultimately, I hope to find ways to save picture tubes that were once considered unsalvageable and to make reproductions available for a broader spectrum of parts than the backs and high-voltage cages I've already developed. I'm still waiting for results on reproduction flybacks.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.