Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-30-2004, 10:59 PM
Eric H's Avatar
Eric H Eric H is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: So. Calif
Posts: 11,565
Hmm... that flat faced tube could be a 21EP4? just like the one I need for my Philco. Sigh.. but I'll never get up that way anytime soon.
Besides I really wouldn't want to gut one set to fix another, course that set might end up a fish tank anyway depending on who gets hold of it.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-02-2004, 11:18 PM
bgadow's Avatar
bgadow bgadow is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Federalsburg, MD
Posts: 5,865
I've got this model, but in mahoghany. Nothing real fancy about it, the unusual face & the way the controls are inset into the side sorta set it apart. Mine worked 10 years ago but really needs going through.
__________________
Bryan
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.