![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Can't say I was as pleased this year with my CT-100 screen shots, but here's one of the 'queen' waving with one hand and taking digital pictures with the other...! This is from the ABC broadcast; NBC was transmitting in letterbox!
Managed to take a video of the opening minutes on the CT-100 that I'll post. (Need to reload software that'll convert AVI to reasonable MPEG.) Today was a symbolic end to an era: NTSC, 1954 to 2009. R.I.P. Pete |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
beautiful ...
guys,
thanks for the screen shots.... wonderful!
__________________
____________________________ ........RGBRGBRGB ...colour my world |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great screen shots - not so much for the outcome of the game though
__________________
You Rang? R.I.P. little buddy! |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Several screen shots from my CT-100. Could not watch for long though, needed to go shopping with the wife.
__________________
Tim |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
unbelievable screen shots! that 11 is off the hook!!! all those sets are works of art-sorry mark,i said art.but that 11-wow,we,wow,wow.rivals any roundie out there.jordan,you are king!
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Jordan |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
what crt is in your ctc11 is it the 21cyp22 it looks to bright to be a cyp22. steve
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|