Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-31-2009, 10:10 PM
bgadow's Avatar
bgadow bgadow is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Federalsburg, MD
Posts: 5,865
That explains why auctioneers always start high-if only for just a second! Man, if I could get that guy over to the tv shop I'm cleaning out-my friend Tony could retire in style!
__________________
Bryan
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-01-2009, 11:43 AM
edison64's Avatar
edison64 edison64 is offline
THE A-1 WIRELESS MAN
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NW INDIANA THE MAPLE CITY LA PORTE (GO SLICERS)
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgadow View Post
That explains why auctioneers always start high-if only for just a second! Man, if I could get that guy over to the tv shop I'm cleaning out-my friend Tony could retire in style!
Yah I know... keep rubbin it in,
__________________
RCA VICTOR and its dealers bring you......
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.