Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 02-25-2009, 10:04 PM
jeyurkon's Avatar
jeyurkon jeyurkon is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central Michigan
Posts: 1,699
CRT removed

I did say I would be slow. Since I couldn't get the CRT loose from the front mount I removed the front plate. That actually was helpful because There is a fiber disk between the focalizer and the yoke. It is tight on the neck of the tube and the tabs caught on the base. That wouldn't have been a problem except that the base is loose so I wanted to be gentle. The front plate helped me keep the CRT aligned while I manipulated the disk.

Now I can remove the bridge and have easy access to clean the chassis as nasadowsk suggested.

John
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10MP4_removed.jpg (79.0 KB, 233 views)

Last edited by jeyurkon; 11-14-2009 at 06:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.