Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-06-2002, 11:17 AM
Rob Rob is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 776
Curtiss Mathis

I have a Curtiss Mathis round color set in my in-basket. It is complete except for the knobs. It is definitely RCA chassis. I'm most interested in it for parts as it has a good CRT. Not big on the cabinet style. It is my only C.M. set in the collection. I'm not sure what year model it is of hand.

I also thought '66 was the last year for the venerable round CRT, ala my CTC-20 RCA New Vista.

Here's a photo of my C.M.

Rob

Last edited by Rob; 12-06-2002 at 11:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.