Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-14-2009, 03:24 PM
peverett peverett is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 883
How bad were the contacts? I have gotten the Hoffman sets from all around the central US(I am in Texas). The ones from Houston(very warm a humid most of the time) require quite a bit of cleaning. I would suspect Portland could be similar in humidity, but much cooler. (I have been to Portland for a work conference and vacation, so am somewhat familiar with the area).
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:59 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.