![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Close up of the speaker covers...
__________________
Charlie Trahan He who dies with the most toys still dies. Last edited by Charlie; 03-07-2010 at 11:18 AM. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
The inside... a little dirty... but will look better later
__________________
Charlie Trahan He who dies with the most toys still dies. Last edited by Charlie; 03-07-2010 at 11:18 AM. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh yeah... and I found another 21FJP in a trashed looking CTC15... tested great, so, grabbed it too. Seems I noticed that most of the color sets there are either 15's or 16's.
__________________
Charlie Trahan He who dies with the most toys still dies. Last edited by Charlie; 03-07-2010 at 11:18 AM. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
RCA aftermarket had 2 versions of replacement CRT's. The "Colorama" was a rebuilt. The "Hi-Lite" was new, "The glass, the gun, the works!" as advertised by RCA. Cut my teeth on 15's & 16's. I can just smell the dust. Looking at the convergence board makes me want to see if I can find my diddle sticks. Best of luck.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Man Charlie you are just haulin home some treasure! Congrats, that's a nice looking set
|
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|