Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #26  
Old 04-20-2009, 11:06 AM
kx250rider's Avatar
kx250rider kx250rider is offline
REAL TVs have TUBES!
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles & Dallas
Posts: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Bloke View Post
Out of personal interest where did you source this information from? I am interested in getting in touch with this collector and arranging a payment for a DVD recording of a direct video feed from his TK-41 in action doing outdoor and indoor shootings. I love to see the modern world through the eye of a 1950s colour video camera. I know Chuck Pharis is trying to restore one of his TK-41s to working condition and before hearing this I was expecting him to be the first to get a TK-41 working.

It's Chuck to whom I was referring... I sold him some of the chain equipment for his. I thought he was close to having it working a few years ago, but not sure... I haven't seen him in awhile.

Charles
__________________
Collecting & restoring TVs in Los Angeles since age 10
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:41 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.