Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Aussie Bloke's Avatar
Aussie Bloke Aussie Bloke is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: NSW, Australia
Posts: 560
Ahh okay. Yeah, I can imagine his TK-41 would be on its way to working order, though I wish I knew what the status of his restoration job on i was, he hasn't updated his site in nearly a year and I'm waiting with baited breath to see what he'll add to his site next. It's nice to see he has some TK-31s working though and will be demonstrating one at the next convention, man I wish I were there!!! Anyways I hope his TK-41 restoration is near completion, be so good to see one working again!
__________________
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!!! OI OI OI!!!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:06 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.