Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 02-26-2005, 11:21 AM
Steve K Steve K is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Posts: 503
Hi Monochromeman:

Welcome to AudioKarma! I have restored several of the Predictas and you are correct that once you get it apart it's pretty much standard recapping and those vertical couplets are kind of fun to build but I still prefer a standard TV chassis! I recently finished recapping a friend's 17 inch Predicta and it turns out that the flyback was bad. I don't think that I would try to rewind it though as I'd probably end up with a bigger mess than which I started.

Steve
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.