Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-27-2009, 03:17 PM
miniman82's Avatar
miniman82 miniman82 is offline
First Light: 1952-2011
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Great Mills, MD
Posts: 4,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by compucat View Post
I know this is off topic but I really like that white 12" GE sitting on the floor.

It's my brothers, but I'm sure he'll let you have it if you pay shipping. It's solid state, I think. I'm sure he won't mind, since I just gave him a pair of Sylvania 13" tube color sets, also from zenithfan1 (Mark). I'll call him in a little bit, if you really want it.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-27-2009, 04:06 PM
compucat's Avatar
compucat compucat is offline
1949 Motorola 9VT1
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Suffolk, VA
Posts: 970
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniman82 View Post
It's my brothers, but I'm sure he'll let you have it if you pay shipping. It's solid state, I think. I'm sure he won't mind, since I just gave him a pair of Sylvania 13" tube color sets, also from zenithfan1 (Mark). I'll call him in a little bit, if you really want it.
If the cabinet is not cracked, I'll gladly pay shipping. I really have a thing for 12" B&W sets and this particular model is one of the better ones. Just let me know.
__________________
Just look at those channels whiz on by. - Fred Sanford
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.