Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 09-23-2009, 01:37 PM
jeyurkon's Avatar
jeyurkon jeyurkon is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central Michigan
Posts: 1,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
Caps of that voltage are usually Ceramic, are you sure they're bad?

I have (somewhere) some ceramic .001@10,000 they worked good in Horiz section of the Motorola VT-71 sets, I could probably dig them up if you need them.
Sylvania used oil filled paper caps. The one in my set was actually a bumblebee and it has the same part number as in his set so I assumed it would be the same. The part list for his set also refers to it as a molded paper capacitor.

I used the 15KV 470pF film cap from justradios because it was about the same physical size and was easy to replace.

John
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.