![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Last year I bought a project set from a guy who used Acheson Aerodag G on the CRT. That project's still in the queue, but the CRT sure looks pretty. I have no reason to think that it won't work fine.
Phil |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Were you able to buy a single can? I needed the brush on variety for work and they made me buy a whole case. I use it for mounting targets and only use a few milligrams at a time.
John |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I'd like to give credit to the user that originally posted that link, but I can't remember who
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
John |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|