![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Decals
One of these days I may get some custom gold decals created. Maybe this place http://www.solidesign.bizland.com/
It's not cheap though. Maybe some of you guys need these decals too ? Perhaps we could pool our money for the setup fees ![]() I also need the same size Admiral logo for my 19A15S
Last edited by bandersen; 03-21-2010 at 01:11 AM. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
How do you handle the fumes from the lacquer spray?
John |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I spray out on my enclosed back porch with a window cracked open. Pretty much I just hold my breath while spraying. I'm only doing small sections at a time that take 30 seconds or so to cover.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|