![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I ended a friendship years ago with an antique dealer who ruined a beautiful 1920's Kaiser high-boy radio, turning it into a minibar. It took considerable effort not to beat him to a pulp. Cussing him out, informing him of his level of stupidity, and stomping out of his shop was my best restrained response.
Too me, few things scream "I AM AN IDIOT!!" louder than doing a fool thing like this. (now, let me tell you how I REALLY feel!...) |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
No wonder the TV in the eBay auction looked so familiar. She is using the photo from my 21T227 website article. The TV's long gone, but I still have that dolly and the red stool seen in the background.
Phil
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|