Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-14-2010, 08:06 PM
mbear2k mbear2k is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmarion View Post
This is only the second Telebar I've seen. I own the first. Great find. What part of the country are you located?
Hi Chris - I saw your site and your brochure material has been helpful. I live near Rochester, NY but found this in Buffalo. Did yours have the barware?

Mark
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-17-2010, 04:17 PM
cdmarion's Avatar
cdmarion cdmarion is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbear2k View Post
Hi Chris - I saw your site and your brochure material has been helpful. I live near Rochester, NY but found this in Buffalo. Did yours have the barware?

Mark
Hey Mark,

Mine did not come with the barware, I wish it did. I picked mine up in Canton Ohio a few years ago for $100, I've been curious as to why I've not seen any of these around, really no information out there either. I just happen to find the 1951 Admiral catalog on ebay, thats been my only source of info.

If your ever around Cincinnati or Dayton Ohio you've got to stop by and see it in person.

By the way if you PM me your email address I will scan the catalog info on the Tele-Bar and send it to you.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-26-2010, 10:55 AM
mbear2k mbear2k is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 129
Quick find this weekend... Watching an old movie (The People Against O'Hara) from 1951 and there is a part where the mob-villain is entertaining Spencer Tracy and offers a drink from his Tele-Bar! Pretty cool.





Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:27 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.