Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 06-23-2010, 09:42 PM
danrulz98's Avatar
danrulz98 danrulz98 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Molalla, OR
Posts: 44
I've looked around for a schematic, looks like there's nothing out there for the 103 specifically.
Maybe I'm not looking in the right places.

Hmm, I want to say most of my resistors are 1 watt... Might as well get 1 watt resistors to be safe, right?
I know there's a 2 watt resistor in there, its the size of your 2 watt resistor there. Then looks like I've got two 10 watt resistors. All they have written on them is the resistance.

The components in this thing aren't very well marked. I wonder if the markings got worn off somehow.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:43 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.