Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #35  
Old 07-27-2010, 11:29 PM
jeyurkon's Avatar
jeyurkon jeyurkon is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central Michigan
Posts: 1,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandersen View Post
That picture looks excellent - very bright and clear Is that a rebuilt CRT ?

Photographing sets is a pain. The best results I've gotten have used daylight. I believe Eric photo-shopped a picture of his last restoration and it looked great.
It's a 12LP4A that Scotty rebuilt for me. I had to add screen bias for it to work. He just finished rebuilding the 12VP4 for me. I'll have to try it when it gets here. I'm not sure if I'll use the 12VP4 for originality or stick with the 12LP4 and use the 12VP4 in the set it came with.

Now I have a very good 10MP4 sitting around. Guess I'll consider it a collector's item.

John
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.